Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Week 15 Update

Later this morning I go in for my last infusion, and the start of 21 day cycle 6.

Yes!


The weather the last two days has hit 60 degrees with bright sunshine and I have gotten in a couple of walks and have sat in my car, opened the sunroof, and and let the sunshine warm my head as I blasted my IPOD through the car radio.

Last week I saw my first robin, and also saw the first daffodils starting to poke their way through the ground, with blossoming right around the corner.

I'm going to take all of the positive weather/ Spring related developments as a metaphor of improvements to come for me health wise with recognition that, even with the weather, it usually isn't until late June where we can rely on getting continuously decent weather. My recovery will likely take a bit longer than June, but I am looking forward to starting that process.

No comments: